Monday 18 July
EAS Committee meeting
LECTURE 1 - Is pollen a pollutant?
Michel Thibaudon (Brussieu, France) and Roberta Savli (EFA Brussels, Belgium)
Chairs: B. Clot / C. Sindt
- O01 - Worldwide pollen monitoring Networks: the work of the IG Aerobiology & Pollution in the TF-40108
- O02 - Designing new automatically generated pollen calendars for the public
- O03 - Modelled and observed surface soil pollen deposition distance curves for isolated trees of Carpinus betulus, Cedrus atlantica, Juglans nigra and Platanus acerifolia
- O04 - Relationship between airborne pollen grains, wind direction and land use in SW of Iberian Peninsula using Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- O05 - Assessing the abundance of airborne pollen and fungal spores at variable altitudes using an aircraft: how high can aeroallergens fly?
- O07 - Decrease or increase? Temporal changes in pollen concentrations assessed by Bayesian statistics
- O08 - An algorithm for forecasting the total amount of airborne Betula pollen from meteorological elements of past years
- O09 - Effect of micro scale wind on measurements of airborne pollen concentrations using volumetric methods over a building rooftop
Lyon City Hall
Technical contacts for oral presentations
Amphitheatre: Gilles Oliver / Edouard Sorin - Green Room: Samuel Monnier / Sylvain Rigaud