Instructions for abstract submission
The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts and will confirm the type of presentation (oral ou poster) and scientific theme and/or session retained.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 March 2020
- The meeting official languages is English. Please submit your abstract accordingly.
You can submit either an original study article or a case report.
- Original study article: Abstracts should include the following separated parts: objective, methods, results and discussion/conclusion.
- Case report: Abstracts should include the following separated parts: Introduction, case description and discussion/conclusion.
- Clinical features
- Prognosis, follow-up
- 2,000 characters maximum, including spaces, if you include a figure.
- 3,500 characters maximum, including spaces, if you do not include a figure
- Figures increase your readership and give your results more chances of being known by others.
- To include one figure (graphic, drawing, photograph, table...) in your abstract, use only .jpeg or .png; maximum size: width 16 cm x height 10 cm / 500 Ko / 300 ppp.
- keywords: 3 maximum.
- references: 3 maximum; Format: Author, Year, Journal, Page.
- Abstracts selected for an oral presentation will be presented during 10 minutes.
- Posters must be presented during dedicated poster viewing, Tuesday 7 July 11:00, 14:30 & 16:00 and Wednesday 8 July 10:30 (see program). To facilitate scientific exchange we recommend that you stand by your poster during coffee breaks.
- Poster dimensions: height, 120 cm; width, 90 cm. Poster boards and necessary accessories to display posters will be supplied at the venue.
- Practical information will be e-mailed to you upon acceptance of your abstract.
- For any additional information, please contact us.