Instructions for abstract submission
The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts and will confirm the type of presentation and scientific theme and/or session retained.
Authors should submit abstracts before 1 December 2017.
Abstracts should have the following:
- a title of maximum of 20 words,
- an interpretative summary of maximum of 100 words, highlighting the practical implications and/or the impact of the work and its link with the themes of the conference,
- an abstract body of maximum of 300 words. The body should include the usual items: introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion/conclusion.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee of the conference and will be selected for oral, flash talk and poster or only poster presentations based on the following criteria:
- Relevance of the research to the conference theme,
- Scientific quality of the research approach,
- Quality of the abstract writing,
- A preference will be given to abstracts that summarise completed research compared to an ongoing work.
Moreover, the scientific committee will aim to achieve a balance in terms of geographical representation, gender and level of seniority.
Authors will be notified of the decision on January 2018.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.