Access to the conference venue
Conference venueCité Nantes Events Center
5 rue de Valmy
44000 Nantes France
Tel: +33 2 51 88 20 00
Travel by public transport
Line 1 - ‘Duchesse Anne - Château des Ducs de Bretagne’ tram stop,
one stop from the TGV railway station (North exit).
Line 4 - ‘Cité Internationale des Congrès’ stop.
- Airport / City centre shuttle bus:
Every half hour - ‘Cité Internationale des Congrès’ stop.
Tan information (City transportation in Nantes): www.tan.fr
How to reach the conference venue
Located in the city centre, just a 5-minute walk from the high-speed train station (South exit) and a 20-minute shuttle ride from the airport, La Cité is served by excellent transport links.
Nantes is a European destination, easy to reach:
- 1 hour from Paris and London (1st air traffic hubs in Europe)
- 4 daily scheduled flights to Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle
- 4 daily scheduled flights to Paris-Orly
- All the key European destinations are less than 2 hours away by plane
Direct flights to 60 destinations:
- 20 French cities: Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, Strasbourg, Toulouse, etc.
- 40 international destinations: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Rome, etc.
Aéroport Nantes Atlantique
Nantes Atlantique airport is the 1st European airport with the ISO 9001 accreditation. It was elected Premier European Airport (winner of the 2011/2012 ERA Airport Award).
Nantes Atlantique airport is a 20 minute-shuttle ride from La Cité (departure every half hour).
Tel: +33 892 702 654 from abroad
You can benefit from the special congress rate (35% to 60% of the Air France rate depending on availability) if you book via the following link:
Nantes has direct rail connections to all the major French cities:
- 2 hours from Paris Montparnasse
- 21 daily TGV connections between Paris and Nantes
- 3 hours from Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport with 4 daily TGV connections
- Direct TGV connections to: Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Strasbourg, etc.
The Nantes region is served by an extensive motorway network with easy access to:
- The East: Paris on the A11
- The South: Bordeaux and Toulouse on the A83
- The West: Brest on the N165 / E60
- The North: Rennes on the N137
450 parking spaces are available underneath La Cité and 2.000 additional parking spaces in close walking distance. Exhibitors are allocated a temporary parking area with direct access to la Cité’s exhibition areas.